Saturday, July 17, 2010

Warning Dream

So, last night/this morning I had a very intense dream/encounter. The dream will be in black and the part of interpretation that I have will be in pink. Beware, I woke up crying and yelling...so, here it goes...
(I am being vague with names in purpose)
It started at Busch Gardens (a theme park in Tampa- that I LOVE!), but it didn't really look like Busch Gardens. I was with My Aunts and Uncles on my dad's side minus one (G) (I had a sense that the children G&N were there, but I can't remember seeing them now. And HP and JM were there also. We were waiting in line and then I saw that UncT had shown up all of a sudden, so he joined UncL and us where we were in line. We started getting to where the ride is and there were baby turkeys running around with a momma and I was told be a worker not to pick them up, that it was the wrong thing to do. We proceeded onto a platform and were told there was a competition and HP and I began to dance and it turned into a hula dance and we were laughing and having fun. It began to pour down rain, so everyone that was in line was then gone, but we remained on the ride.
 I'm not clear if there was a winner... the rest of this part is blurred in my memory.

Then we were moved down a sidewalk queue into the next ride.
A lot of things that seem innocent may lead you down a wrong path. Father, give us discernment!
I stopped and looked and said, I'm not going there. (I don't remember seeing anything to indicate what kind of ride it was, but I knew it had to do with vampires). HP and JMwas very supportive of my sentiments and we walked the other way to get back to the main sidewalk. (I think the rest of the fam came to, but they kind of faded from my picture). So I waited and said I would pray for those who came out of the ride if they wanted prayer. (I remember consciously at this point praying off all unfruitful works of darkness and prayer on the armor of God in Ephesians 6).
I sat on a stone wall and waited for a few moments.
Perhaps, I sat on the Rock?
 Then people began to exit from the ride. They were very pale and had a mission. Several of them were people I knew from church. They kept coming up to me and asking me to bite them.
I had to make the choice to bite them, because they couldn't touch me without my consent.
A man/vampire came and sung over me seductively asking me to bite him. (This was rather creepy). So I decided to climb up higher on this wall near where I was sitting to watch and pray.
Mat 26:41 "Keep watching and praying that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."

At this point a girl (in the natural a very sweet, loving Christian) I know came up where I was and sat next to me. She had gone through the ride. She was naked, she told me she didn't want to bite me and started talking about plans she had to get someone's house. She wanted to get this man to pick her up and take her home, forcing him and his roommates to leave out of propriety, because she was naked. (People are still moving around trying to find "converts" below us")
Matthew 24:12 Because lawlessness is increased,  most people's love will grow cold.

I didn't say anything back to her, but I wanted out of the dream(conscious) but I couldn't open my eyes. I tried to scream out and in my head I was but nothing was coming out. I was laying with my hands above my head and I couldn't move them. I tried to make noise to alert Bren to come to me, but he wasn't coming. Finally I started to voice out "Jesus" but it was very quiet. I could finally open my eyes and I could lift my head, I kept repeating, "Jesus" until it got louder. And then I started to say, "Bren, Bren , BREN!" And he heard me and came in, and I was crying at this point. And then I told him the dream and he prayed. 

I realized that part of the dream has to do with the rising obsession with the Twilight serious. It is very evil, and there is a lot of deception masking it from people. I used to have a deep fascination with witchcraft, vampires, and other evil things. Someone told me they don't watch those sort of things (movies about witches), and I thought they were immature. But it was interesting to me that in middle school someone had a conviction not to watch these movies that me and my friends so enjoyed. (I don't know if you can remember middle school - but it was all about trying to fit in). I admire him very much for standing firm in what he knew was right. He knew people that had experienced spiritual encounters (not the good kind) and as a result knew there truly is a spiritual realm. I am saying this to say that I remember wanting to see scary movies and had tons of fears. But now, it almost makes me sick even seeing commercials for things.  
I was watching Full House while babysitting a few weeks ago on abc family! and was look at something else not paying attention anymore and felt evil, I look at the screen and I saw a very pale faced young man with a red tint in his eye, and I quickly changed the channel. It was a new series called vampire diaries on the FAMILY channel!!!!!!!!!! 
Amo 5:14Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the Lord God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is.
Church let us wake up!!!! God help us wake up, take deception of our eyes so that we can see clearly. I repent for calling evil good, and filling my eyes with evil things. Oh God I'm so sorry, I want to see You! I want to see You, and Your glory, and Your righteousness. Help me think on what is pure and lovely and excellent and praiseworthy! 
Isa 5:20Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.
 











































































































































Hbr 5:14 But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.It 
isn't always obvious what is evil, we must train for this.  



I do not want to bring condemnation Beloved of God! But Freedom! Freedom to love light and purity and righteousness. Repentance is not a bad word! It means a turning in our hearts toward God and His Beautiful Kingdom. Last night was a wake up call for me, and I hope it is for you too. I love you and He loves you and desires your wholeness and freedom more than you!

 ADDITION on 4/9/2011:
Also, one of my friends after reading this was being taught by the Lord about the co-dependency happening in the Church. Part of "vampirism" is sucking blood, our life source. We cannot be sucking the life out of the people around us. Our life source is Jesus, He is the Way, the Truth AND the Life. In order to have healthy relationships and friendships and marriages, our life source cannot be fulfilled in each other. Only Christ. I had a problem with fear of rejection, which in turn caused a need to manipulate and control people. And when rejection and fear of rejection had a hold on my I was constantly looking for validation in others and ensuring people liked me, wanted to hang out with me, thought good things about me, etc... So let us continue checking our hearts... Are we relying on Jesus to tell us who we are and give us encouragement (sometimes through people- but recognizing it's source) or solely people? Even with prophetic words it is important to be gracious and appreciative when someone gives us encouragement, always remembering the source of life.

Eph 5:1-16 NASB - Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children; and walk in love, just as Christ also loved you and gave Himself up for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God as a fragrant aroma.
But immorality or any impurity or greed must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints;
 and there must be no filthiness and silly talk, or coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks.
For this you know with certainty, that no immoral or impure person or covetous man, who is an idolater, has an inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God. Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.
Therefore do not be partakers with them; for you were formerly darkness, but now you are Light in the Lord; walk as children of Light (for the fruit of the Light consists in all goodness and righteousness and truth), trying to learn what is pleasing to the Lord.
 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them;
 for it is disgraceful even to speak of the things which are done by them in secret.
But all things become visible when they are exposed by the light, for everything that becomes visible is light.
 For this reason it says, "Awake, sleeper, And arise from the dead, And Christ will shine on you."
Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil.
2Th 2:1-12 NASB - Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, that you not be quickly shaken from your composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a message or a letter as if from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come.
Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.
 And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed.
 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.
 Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved.
 For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false,
 in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

2 comments:

  1. good stuff. thanks for posting it. - scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so right on! Way to write about something so candidly, that can sometimes be so 'touchy', but you covered it with grace and love! - Katrina

    ReplyDelete