Friday, July 9, 2010

Disappointment

"Notes from Larry Krieder's teaching on disappointment"
Bren sent this to me (and we heard him speak at Morningstar) This is a sequence work sheet from Larry Krieder (Pastor from PA really into small groups, very kind man=)


disappointment
-unmet expectations
-forgive, learn, receive God's grace
discontentment
-start getting negative about God
 

 the next steps are sure to follow unless you go back to the red at any point!!!

discouraged
doubt
disbelief
-final form of doubt
Disilusionment
DEception
-starts with root of bitterness
Disobedience
Discord
Disfunctional
Despair
Destruction
Bottom line:
forgive yourself


I found this all very helpful!!!! Hope you do to=) The Bible says whoever believes in Jesus does not disappoint. Romans 9:43 -
BEHOLD, I LAY IN ZION A STONE OF STUMBLING AND A ROCK OF OFFENSE, AND HE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED." again in Romans 10...
As my friend Jenna Bug explained to me=) (For the first time the light bulb went on for me and I was able to release things to God and forgive myself) This doesn't say what we think Jesus will do may disappoint us, what we think He won't do, what we perceive Him to do won't disappoint... If our hope is in Jesus and who He is, will not be disappointed. I pray healing comes with this e-mail, and as we read it the eyes of our hearts will be enlightened. I thank You Father for the truth that we know that sets us free. Blinders off, in Jesus' name for all of us, that we can see God the Father,Jesus, and Holy Spirit as You are. May also Your Spirit of wisdom and revelation come upon us to know who You are. I love you Lord, You!

No comments:

Post a Comment